Depending on how much water we add - we can get the perfect drink, a substitute for cream, an addition to cakes, pancakes. You can also experiment with taste - adding to the drink various additives - sunflower, dates, honey, almonds, etc. Millet milk is suitable as an addition to granola, cornflakes, etc.
The basic recipe for millet milk
- one cup of loosely cooked millet
- two glasses of boiled water
- one teaspoon of xylitol, honey or other sweetener,
- one teaspoon of unrefined coconut oil,
- favorite additions - e.g. 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, peeled almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.
Groats and additions (oil, almonds, etc.) transfer to a blender jar, add water and mix thoroughly. Then pour through a sieve if you want to get a delicate texture. Serve immediately or put in the fridge and eat the next day.